OneFacility Property Pass is used to approve and record property removed from the premises, and protect against assets being removed from a building without authorization. OneFacility Property Pass is also a valuable front of house tool for petty crime prevention and property monitoring, ideal for busy commercial environments.
In many large organizations it is standard policy that anyone wishing to carry corporate or personal property out of the buildings must present a signed property pass to the security officer at the exit. When an individual wishes to remove assets from the building they create an application for a pass within the OneFacility Property Pass interface. Pre-specified approval groups then have the capability to authorize or deny the pass request. Approved passes are printed and are used by tenants and vendors when exiting the building. Passes are shown to the security desk on departure as authorization that the assets can be removed from site.
Each authorized pass automatically creates an electronic history of the requestor, approver, date of request and details of the assets to be removed from the building. This provides complete visibility of all property exiting the building and the terms surrounding the removal.
- Centralized visibility and management of property exiting a building
- Standardized online pass request form
- Create individual or multiple pass approvers
- User-defined workflow approval
- Custom set-up tools
- Security desk notifications and check-out
- Central history and audit trail
- Pass printing option
- Search and report against property pass history
- Cloud computing, web based structure
- Increased security measures against asset theft
- Improves efficiency by replacing paper-based systems with a single Cloud-computing platform
- Business continuity supports asset tracking
- Multiple approvers speeds up authorization process
- Cloud computing architecture reduces support costs, improves response time and reduces the need for engineering presence on site
- Cloud computing architecture ensures the system is always operating latest version of the software
- Cloud computing structure secures data, offers redundancy and continuity of operation